Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monkey mind!

I had a sinking spell last night and this morning about CAbi. Several things a customer wanted to order for her cruise at the begining of May were back ordered. In the wee hours of the morning I was thinking about this disappointment and frustration. I was questioning the company and thinking maybe this is my "out". I do not have to do this. i do not have to sell CAbi. I can get out now with this great reason. Blame it on the company, not wait to fail epically on my own. Blah, blah, blah, MONKEY MIND!!! I just stayed with my crazy thoughts, breathing, letting them fill up the room. Then one by one I asked them to leave. "I have to work now so you guys have to go, get on out of here". And amazingly they all left . Currently, I am feeling energized by the challenges, I feel dedicated to the success of this company and my part in it. I have checked with customer, she adjusted her order, she is excited and she will have the things she wants for her cruise . So I am learning, always, about the tricks of the mind...breathe...whether the middle of the night, the wee hours of the morning, or any other time there isn't some worldly distraction, I must breathe and be kind to myself and not let my crazy mind sabotage my chances for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment